Yorkshire Wolds Way
The Yorkshire Wolds Way is a long-distance footpath in the East Riding of Yorkshire, designated a 'National Trail'. It runs 79 miles the length of the riding, from Hessle on the north shore of the Humber (53°43’26"N, 0°26’10"W) to Filey on the North Sea coast (54°12’36"N, 0°17’31"W), and on its way it explores the Yorkshire Wolds.
The official opening took place on 2 October 1982.
The route of the Yorkshire Wolds Way passes close to or through the following places:
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
about Yorkshire Wolds Way)
- Yorkshire Wolds Way - National Trails
- Yorkshire Wolds Way - The Rambler's Association
- The Long Distance Walkers Association
- Walk the Yorkshire Wolds Way
- [http://www.nationaltrail.co.uk/YorkshireWoldsWay/article.asp?PageId=3&ArticleId=16 Yorkshire Wolds Way chalks up 25 years] - National Trails