Oswaldslow is a hundred of Worcestershire, occupying much of its central part, with detached parts to be found in all four corners of the county. It is the second-most populous of the hundreds, with a population in 2011 of 185,576, falling to 176,577 if detached parts are disregarded.
It comprises the ancient parishes of:
- Bredwardine St John & St Michael
- Cleeve Prior
- Croom D'Abitot
- Earls Croom
- Elmley Castle
- Hartlebury (part)†
- Hill Croom
- Icomb (part)‡
- Little Malvern
- Norton by Kemsey
- Redmarley D'Abitot
- Ripple (part)§
- Rouse Lench
- Shell (ex. par.)
- Shipston upon Stour
- Stoke Prior
- White Ladies Aston
- Worcester St Clement, St Martin & St Peter
*: Census reports suggest that these parishes extend into Halfshire, but later parish lists do not.
†: Upper Milton hamlet in Halfshire.
‡: Extends into Gloucestershire.
§: Queenhill chapelry in Pershore hundred
- "Parliamentary Papers, House of Commons and Command, Volume 49, Part 2 (Crowle)". 1862. p. 303. https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=odsSAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA303.
- "Parliamentary Papers, House of Commons and Command, Volume 49, Part 2 (Wolverley)". 1862. p. 589. https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=odsSAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA589.
|Hundreds of Worcestershire|