St Mary's church, Whitewell
Iscoed or Iscoyd is that part of the ancient parish of Malpas that lies in the Maelor Saesneg part of Flintshire. It is situated in the north-east, adjacent to the borders with Cheshire and Shropshire.
It encompasses the settlements of Redbrook, Whitewell, Higher Wych and Higher Barnes. The 18th-century Iscoyd Park county house and gardens lies to the east, adjacent to the border with Shropshire.
St Mary's Church of England church at Whitewell was originally built as a chapel of ease to the main parish church in Malpas. The present building dates from 1830. It forms part of the deanery of Malpas, archdeaconry and diocese of Chester.