Roxburgh and Selkirk
Allanbank Chapel was dedicated to St Mary and was located in a small field named Chapel Haugh.
- RCAHMS record of Allanbank, Chapel, East Nesbit
- Times Online, 27 September 2009: Scottish Homes / Allanbank House plot for sale
- Ewart, G (2008c) 'Allanbank House, Scottish Borders (Edrom parish), monitoring', Discovery Excav Scot, New, vol.9 Cathedral Communications Limited, Wiltshire, England. Page 157
- Strang, C A (1994) 'Borders and Berwick:an illustrated architectural guide to the Scottish Borders and Tweed valley, RIAS / Landmark Trust series (Edinburgh), page 39
- Cowan, I B (1967), 'The parishes of mediæval Scotland, Edinburgh.
- Ferguson, J (1892) 'Notices of remains of pre-reformation churches, etc., in Berwickshire'