St Mary Church
St Mary Church is a hamlet and ancient parish in Glamorgan to the south of Cowbridge. It is pleasantly situated in the south-eastern part of the county, on the right bank of the River Thaw, which forms the parish's eastern boundary.
The hamlet is formed as a compact circle of buildings around the church itself. A church has stood on this spot since prior to 1254, although it was almost entirely rebuilt in 1862.
- Location map: 51°26’4"N, 3°26’19"W