The ancient parish forms part of the lower division of Doddingtree. It incorporates the township of Bewdley, on the right bank of the River Severn, although that town became a separate civil parish in 1866 and has since expanded to both sides of the river.
- Census 2001
- Worcestershire Family History Guidebook, Vanessa Morgan, 2011, p20 The History Press, Stroud, Gloucestershire.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|