Pilsgate is a hamlet in the parish of Barnack in the Soke of Peterborough, Northamptonshire. Pilsgate is close to the county border with Lincolnshire and three miles south-east of Stamford in that county. It is about a mile north-west of Barnack by the B1443 road.
The hamlet formed a separate civil parish from 1866 to 1887, after which it was joined to that of its mother parish.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
- Location map: 52°38’15"N, 0°25’35"W