The former Moulin Kirk
|Council:||Perth & Kinross|
|Perth and North Perthshire|
Moulin Kirk was the parish church of the area from the Middle Ages. The church was granted to the monks of Dunfermline Abbey by William the Lion, King of the Scots from 1165 to 1214. In 1873 the church was gutted by fire and the present building was constructed. In 1989 the church was closed, and the parish is now served from Pitlochry.
- "Black Castle Of Moulin". CANMORE. Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland. http://canmore.rcahms.gov.uk/en/site/26274/details/caisteal+dubh/. Retrieved 11 May 2012.
- "History". Pitlochry Church of Scotland. http://www.pitlochrychurchofscotland.org.uk/history.htm. Retrieved 11 May 2012.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|