|Post town:||Bishop's Castle|
Lydham is situated on the junction of the A488 and the A489 main roads, about two miles north of Bishop's Castle.
Two miles to the south-east, in the parish of Lydham, are the fragmentary remains of Lea Castle, adjoining a modern farmhouse at Lower Lea.
Lydham was served by the now defunct Bishop's Castle Railway which closed in 1935. The station was nearby at Lydham Heath.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|