Llanbedr Dyffryn Clwyd
The name 'Llanbedr' means 'church of St Peter'. There are two churches called St Peter's in Llanbedr D.C. (as it is sometimes called), the original mediæval church of St Peter, a Grade II listed ruin near Llanbedr Hall, and the present parish church of St Peter, also Grade II listed, is alongside the A494 dedicated in 1864, part of the Deanery of Dyffryn Clwyd in the Diocese of St Asaph. 
In 1831 the parish had a population of 527, which had fallen to 285 by the time of the 1901 census. In the 2011 census the population of Llanbedr was 787.
- "Church of St. Peter, Llanbedr D.C. - official website". http://www.dyffrynclwyd.org.uk/llanbedr.htm. Retrieved 2008-05-10.
- "GENUKIs page on the history of Llanbedr D.C.". http://www.genuki.org.uk:8080/big/wal/DEN/LlanbedrDC/. Retrieved 2008-05-10.