Wall by St Andrew's, Hagnaby
|Louth and Horncastle|
The church, dedicated to St Andrew, is a Grade II listed building dating from the late 18th century with 1881 and 1903 alterations, and consists of render over red brick.
A 19th-century mansion house assumed the name "Hagnaby Priory" although there is no historical record of any priory in the vicinity. In 1964 Pevsner stated that remains of a large 1835 Tudor and Gothic style house (Hagnaby Priory) by Charles Kirk existed as part of a current office wing.
In 1885 Kelly's Directory recorded a parish of 789 acres, with agricultural production of wheat, oats, barley and beans.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|