The Coleshill Hundred is one of the hundreds of Flintshire, in the centre of the county. The hundred is named after the vill of Coleshill, to the north-west of Flint. It is bounded by the estuary of the River Dee to the north-east; by Prestatyn Hundred to the north-west; by Rhuddlan hundred to the west; and by Mold Hundred to the south. It is the second most-populous of Flintshire's hundreds with a population of 56,015.
It contains the following ancient parishes:
- Cilcain (except Trellynian township)*
- Holywell (except Calcot township)*
*: In Rhuddlan hundred.
- William Rees, An Historical Atlas of Wales, Faber, 1959.
- M. Richards, Welsh Administrative and Territorial Units, Cardiff, 1967.
|Hundreds of Flintshire|