This place has a church, Christ Church, The church was built in 1848 by local landowner, John Labouchere of Broome Hall, on land provided by the Duke of Norfolk, to the design of Benjamin Ferrey, a pupil of Augustus Charles Pugin. Along with St James, Abinger, St Mary the Virgin, Holmbury and St John the Evangelist, Wotton, it is a member of the Leith Hill Benefice.
Coldharbour also has a village pub, the Plough Inn.
Nearby is an impressive Iron Age hill fort now hidden within trees, known as Anstiebury.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
about Coldharbour, Surrey)