There is a delightful small chapel in Broadstone, part of the benefice of Corvedale. It stands in the midst of fields to the south of the village. It was formerly a chapel to the Parish of Munslow, then converted in the 17th century into an agricultural building, until restored as a chapel in 1843. It is built of stone rubble with ashlar quoins, and has a bellcote gable at the west end.
The chapel holds bi-annual church services. It is a Grade II listed building.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
about Broadstone, Shropshire)
- Broadstone Chapel, Munslow - British Listed Buildings