St David's parish church
Whitchurch is a small village and ancient parish in north-western Pembrokeshire. The village, located a mile from the coast and three miles east of St David's, includes the parish church (also dedicated to Saint David) but only a few houses. The main settlement in the parish is Solva, whose own church is dedicated to St Aidan. The parish of Whitchurch, together with St Elvis, make up the community of Solva.
By the churchyard gate is a standing stone called Maen Dewi, believed to be the lower part of a large Celtic cross.
The farm of Caerforiog, Whitchurch, is claimed as the birthplace of Adam Houghton, a 14th-century Lord Chancellor of England. In 1856, a small building survived at Caerforiog with an ogee-headed doorway, possibly dating from the 14th century.