The Plough, West Hanney
|Council:||Vale of White Horse|
West Hanney has but one public house, the Plough Inn. It had another called The Lamb, until the latter closed in 2008.
West Hanney House is a Georgian building completed in 1724 as the Rectory.
- Page & Ditchfield, 1924, pages 285-294
- Pevsner, 1966, page263
- Page, W.H.; Ditchfield, P.H., eds (1924). A History of the County of Berkshire, Volume 4. Victoria County History. pp. 285–294.
- Pevsner, Nikolaus (1966). Berkshire. The Buildings of England. Harmondsworth: Penguin Books. pp. 293–294.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
about West Hanney)
- The Hanneys - community website