|Type:||Fortified manor house|
|Material:||Mortatred flint rubble with stone dressings|
|Owned by:||English Heritage|
The house in its day had a large open hall and an attached two-storey chamber block. A domed brick ice-house stands on the northwest corner of the moat and a small car park next to the church. The moat was added in the 14th century.
The place is thought to have been abandoned in 1390. It is now owned by English Heritage.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
about Weeting Castle)
- Weeting Castle – English Heritage