Gaelic: Raon na Crèadha
Stornoway Airport radar station
|Council:||Na h-Eileanan Siar|
|Na h-Eileanan an Iar|
Plasterfield effectively forms a suburb of Stornoway and consists of houses built after World War II. The ambulance station for the Isle of Lewis is also located at Plasterfield as well a small industrial estate (Mossend estate).
Plasterfield is the home of MacKinnon's Bakery.
- "Lewis, Plasterfield". Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland. http://canmore.rcahms.gov.uk/en/site/134935/details/lewis+plasterfield/. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "Selected Notifications: Addition of Ambulance Stations to the Location Code Directory 20th June-14th August 2005". NHS Scotland. http://showcc.nhsscotland.com/isd/files/Notif0805B.htm. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "MacKinnon's Bakery, Plasterfield, Stornoway". MacKinnon's Bakery. http://mackinnons.webs.com/. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "First Minister leads tributes to ‘extraordinary’ journalist". Hold The Front Page. 8 October 2014. http://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/2014/news/first-minister-leads-tributes-to-extraordinary-journalist/. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "Angus Macleod - Obituary". The Telegraph. 9 October 2014. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/11151921/Angus-Macleod-obituary.html. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|