St David's parish church
In Llanarth, there is a petrol station, post office, a primary school, a public house (the Llanina Arms), a butcher, a convenience store and a garden centre.
The parish church of St David's, once dedicated to St Fylltyg, is a grade II* listed building. It was renovated in 1872. 
- "Church of Saint David, Llanarth". British Listed Buildinds. http://www.britishlistedbuildings.co.uk/wa-9768-church-of-saint-david-llanarth. Retrieved 18 December 2013.