Cottages at Lartington
|Post town:||Barnard Castle|
Lartington is a village in the Pennines, on the south side of Teesdale in the North Riding of Yorkshire, and is to be found about two miles west of the town of Barnard Castle. The 2011 Census recorded the parish's population as 135.
The parish is notable for Lartington Hall, the seat of a Roman Catholic family who were notable local recusants.
Lartington railway station was on the South Durham and Lancashire Union Railway, which is now abandoned. It opened in 1861 and closed in 1962.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|