St. Paul's Church
There is a primary school in Bowling Bank, and a late-Georgian church, dedicated to St Paul, in Isycoed village.
The area was traditionally considered part of the parish of Holt, but was made a separate parish in 1827, incorporating the townships of Cacca Dutton, Dutton Diffaeth, Dutton y Bran, Ridley, and Sutton.
The parish today contains the villages or hamlets of Isycoed, Bowling Bank, and Ridleywood; part of the Wrexham Industrial Estate occupies the western side of the parish. At the time of the 2001 census, the population was 348.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
This Denbighshire article is a stub: help to improve Wikishire by building it up.