On the outskirts of the village is a disused airfield, laid out on the flattened top of a hill. It was used in Second World War. While the official name for the airfield became RAF Little Walden, it was originally named after the village of Hadstock.
The parish church of St Botolph, named after the local saint, Botwulf of Thorney, has the oldest door still in use in Great Britain. The oldest parts of the church are thought to date from about AD 1020. Since that time the church has received many additions and undergone several renovations.
Hadstock has a silver band, the Hadstock Silver Band.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|