East Williamston is a village and parish in Pembrokeshire. It is situated in the south of the county, two miles west of Saundersfoot. The parish includes the villages of Cold Inn and Broadmoor. It had a population of 1,787 at the time of the United Kingdom Census 2001.
It was originally a chapelry of the parish of Begelly. Part of Little England beyond Wales, it has been essentially English-speaking for 900 years.
The parish has an area of 1,453 acres. Its census populations were: 341 (1801): 551 (1851): 397 (1901): 387 (1951): 473 (1981).