Of Cranshaws Castle only the tower remains, at Cranshaws Farm on Cranshaws Hill.
Places nearby include Abbey St Bathans to the east; Duns and Longformacus to the south; and Whittingehame, Stenton and Innerwick (in East Lothian) to the north. The Whiteadder Water flows through the parish and forms part of its northern boundary.
- Brooke, C J (2000) Safe sanctuaries: security and defence in Anglo-Scottish border churches 1290-1690, Edinburgh, pages 50-1
- Elma Fleming, Berwickshire Monumental Inscriptions XIII Cranshaws, publ. Borders Family History Society
- Map: 55°51’0"N, 2°31’1"W
- CANMORE/RCAHMS record of Cranshaws, Old Parish Church And Churchyard
- RCAHMS record of Cranshaws Farm, Stable Courtyard
- RCAHMS record of Cranshaws Castle
- Ancient Stones: Nine Stone Rig, Cranshaws
- Geograph image: Cranshaws Kirk
- Geograph image: Cranshaws Castle, only the tower remains
- Lammermuir Life: Cranshaws Kirk