Brindley Water Mill
The current structure was built on the site of previous corn-grinding mills in 1752 by James Brindley. Owned now by the Brindley Mill Preservation Trust, they restored and now maintain and operate it as a working museum. The site also includes a small museum dedicated to Brindley's life and achievements.
- "Brindley Water Mill - history of the mill". Brindley Mill Preservation Trust. http://www.brindleymill.net/htmlfiles/history.html. Retrieved August 1, 2006.