Church of St Helen, Biscathorpe
|Louth and Horncastle|
Biscathorpe is an ancient parish and site of Biscathorpe mediæval village in Lincolnshire. It is situated on the River Bain, a mile south-west of Gayton le Wold, 6½ miles west of Louth, and to the south of the A157. It is a Conservation Area, and is traversed by the Viking Way.
Biscathorpe has three buildings adjacent to the site of the mediæval village, Biscathorpe House, the Old Vicarage, converted to luxury holiday accommodation in 2013 and the Grade-II*-listed Anglican parish church dedicated to St Helen. The church was built in 1847, rebuilt in 1850, and restored in 1913.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|