Birtsmorton or Birts Morton is a village and parish in the Pershore Hundred of Worcestershire, which at the 2001 census had a population of 250. It is in the south-west of the county, not far from the borders with Herefordshire and Gloucestershire.
The church is dedicated to Saints Peter and Paul and dates from the 14th century. There is a large manor house, Birtsmorton Court, which is used today as a wedding venue. It was the home for many centuries of the Nanfan family, some of whose tombs are in the church.
In 1703, the Rev. Samuel Juice, a former rector, endowed a village school in Rye Street. 
Birtsmorton was the birthplace of the chairmaker Philip Clissett who lived in the parish from his birth in 1817 until about 1842.
- "St Peter & St Paul, Birtsmorton - a church near you". http://www.achurchnearyou.com/birtsmorton-st-peter-st-paul/. Retrieved 2010-01-06.
- Birtsmorton Court
- British History Online "Birtsmorton". Online reference
- Rowell, T.A.. "Philip Clissett, Chairmaker 1817-1913". http://www.philipclissett.co.uk. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
- Ekwall, Eilert (1951). Concise Oxford Dictionary of English Place-Names. 3rd ed., reprinted with corrections. Oxford University Press. pp. 316, 485.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|