When writing for Wikishire, after taking other policies into consideration, articles must adopt a neutral point of view. This means representing fairly, proportionately, and without editorial bias, significant views that have been published by reliable sources.
Essentially, this is achieved by the following principles:
- Choose article titles based on Wikishire's naming policy
- Avoid stating opinions as facts.
- Avoid stating seriously contested assertions as facts.
- Avoid stating facts as opinions.
- Prefer non-judgmental language.
- Indicate the relative prominence of opposing views.
If a dispute arises, then the Administrative users are the ultimate arbiters.