All Saints church, Tolleshunt Knights
|Post town:||Maldon, Colchester|
Tolleshunt Knights is a village and parish in the Thurstable Hundred of Essex.
The village is the location of the Patriarchal Stavropegic Monastery of St John the Baptist, an Orthodox monastery founded by Archimandrite Sophrony in 1958.
From 1904 to 1951 the village was served by a small station on the Kelvedon and Tollesbury Light Railway.
Tolleshunt Knights also has a village hall.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
about Tolleshunt Knights)