St James, South Charlton
The parish church of St James, South Charlton was built in 1862 by James Deason of London for the 4th Duke of Northumberland, in an Early English style. It is a Grade II listed building.
Heiferlaw Tower stands two miles south-east of the village, on the slopes of Heifer Law. It is a ruined fifteenth century pele tower built by the monks of Alnwick Abbey. , a ruined fifteenth century pele tower built by the monks of Alnwick Abbey.