|Council:||Forest of Dean|
|Forest of Dean|
It is located near the town of Cinderford. There are two public houses which are opposite each other, these are The Rising Sun and the New Inn.
There is one village shop on the main street (Ruspidge Road), a park and football pitch, as well as a chapel, lying on Railway Road. It is named such because the Ruspidge Halt railway station was situated at the end before its closure in 1958.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
- Ruspidge & Soudley Parish Council website; available soon
- photos of Ruspidge and surrounding area on geograph