All Saints, Renhold
|Population:||1,800 (2005 estimate)|
|North East Bedfordshire|
Renhold consists of several hamlets (or "Ends" in local parlance) including Salph End, Church End, Lane End, Top End, Green End, and Water End. In the 2000s, two new housing estates were built on the southern boundary of the Renhold parish, marking the trespass of Bedford's swelling population into its surrounding villages.
The parish church is All Saints, at Church End. It has a Norman font.
Around the village
The ruins of Renhold Castle are found in the parish. There is a country house called Howbury Hall in the southern part of the parish. It was rebuilt in 1849, and remains a private home.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|