St Mary and St Thomas of Canterbury, Much Birch
The village extends for about a mile and a half along the A49, a busy trunk road running between Hereford to the north and Ross-on-Wye to the south-east.
The church of St Mary and St Thomas of Canterbury by Thomas Foster dates from 1837. The chancel ceiling is painted with cherubs peeping over clouds.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
about Much Birch)