Norton Brook Farm, Grafton
Grafton is a village in Herefordshire, of which the population, across the whole parish, was recorded as 258 at the 2011 census. The parish includes the villages of Grafton and Bullinghope, and is immediately to the south of the City of Hereford.
The origin of the name is from the Old English words graf and tun meaning ‘grove farmstead’. The name appears as Crafton in 1303.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
about Grafton, Herefordshire)
- Mills, A.D. (2011). A Dictionary of British Place Names (First edition revised 2011 ed.). Oxford: Oxford University Press. p. 211. ISBN 9780199609086.