Eldersfield is a village and parish in the Pershore Hundred of Worcestershire. It stands exactly ten miles east of Ledbury and ten miles north of Gloucester; this fact can be found on a milestone on the side of the B4211 road that runs through Corse Lawn.
The parish church is dedicated to St John the Baptist and is in the Diocese of Worcester. The parish registers survive from 1718, and there are bishops' transcripts for the earlier registers starting in 1561. The Savage family were the local worthies and numerous of their 17th-century tombs in the church and graves in the churchyard were recorded by Nash c1780, including Christopher Savage gent. (1600-1681).
- Church of England, Diocese of Worcester. "St. John the Baptist, Eldersfield". http://www.achurchnearyou.com/eldersfield-st-john-the-baptist/.
- Good, William. "Eldersfield Registers". http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~wrag44/eldersfield/eldersfield.htm.
- Collections for the History of Worcestershire, 2 vols. by Treadway Russell Nash, 1781/2.
- National Heritage List 1005329: Gadbury Camp, Eldersfield
- Anon (2015). "Gadbury Camp A Scheduled Monument in Eldersfield, Worcestershire". Good Stuff. https://ancientmonuments.uk/103566-gadbury-camp-eldersfield.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
- Eldersfield entry in A History of the County of Worcester: volume 4
- Eldersfield Church
- Eldersfield Marsh
- Marsh Court
- Eldersfield entry in John Noake's Guide to Worcestershire (1868)