St George's parish church
Edworth is a village and parish in the Biggleswade Hundred of Bedfordshire. It sits just off the Great North Road (A1) between Baldock and Biggleswade. Edworth lies close to the county border and to the village of Hinxworth. There are fewer than one hundred inhabitants in the village. The village contains the small St George's Church.
At the 2011 Census the village population was included in the civil parish of Dunton.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
- William Page (editor) (1908), "Parishes: Edworth", A History of the County of Bedford: Volume 2 (Institute of Historical Research), http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=62635, retrieved 8 July 2012
- "Parish Profile for Dunton* / Edworth*". Bedfordshire Council. 30 June 2010. http://www.galaxy.bedfordshire.gov.uk/webingres/bedfordshire/census/parish-profiles/pp-dunton-edworth.htm. Retrieved 8 July 2012.