House on the High Street
|North East Bedfordshire|
The village contains a school (Cotton End Lower School).
A Baptist chapel was founded here in 1777. In 1912, Cotton End was described as a scattered hamlet with a school and a farm.
The Cotton End Playing Fields have been designated a Queen Elizabeth II Field in commemoration of Her Majesty's Diamond Jubilee of 2012.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
about Cotton End)
- Page, William (1912). A History of the County of Bedford: Volume 3. pp. 233–238. http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=42422.