Botany Bay, Kent
Botany Bay is the northernmost of seven bays in Broadstairs. It features chalk cliffs and is a popular tourist location. Bathing is reportedly safe for swimming, surfing, and kayaking, and lifeguards are on duty.
Botany Bay is a popular film location, having been used by productions such as BBC's D- Day: The Last Heroes, Tamil action drama Thaandavam, Sky Atlantic comedy Hunderby, BBC drama True Love  as well as music videos for Bat For Lashes, Bebe Black, Shawn Mendes' song "There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back", and commercials for Land Rover, Sainsburys and Natwest and photoshoots for many fashion editorials. "Dress Code" an episode from the web series, The Mute Series, was also shot there.
- UK Beaches Guide
- forces of nature
- Kent Film Office. "Kent Film Office D- Day: The Last Heroes Film Focus". http://kentfilmoffice.co.uk/2013/06/d-day-the-last-heroes-2013/.
- Kent Film Office. "Kent Film Office Thaandavam Film Focus". http://kentfilmoffice.co.uk/2012/09/thaandavam-2012/.
- Kent Film Office. "Kent Film Office Hunderby Film Focus". http://kentfilmoffice.co.uk/2012/08/hunderby-2012/.
- Kent Film Office. "Kent Film Office True Love Film Focus". http://kentfilmoffice.co.uk/2012/06/true-love-2012/.
- "DRESS CODE — from The MUTE Series". http://www.muteseries.com/films/dress_code.php. Retrieved 2018-08-30.
- Location map: 51°23’20"N, 1°26’5"E