Church of St Nicholas
|North East Bedfordshire|
Chellington was recorded in the Domesday Book of 1086 as a parish within the Hundred of Willey. Now physically joined to Carlton, in 1934 the corresponding civil parish of Chellington was merged with that of Carlton to form Carlton with Chellington (where the 2011 Census population was included).
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
- British History Online – Parishes and dates