St Andrew's Church, Woodwalton
Wood Walton or Woodwalton is a village in Huntingdonshire, near Abbots Ripton. Its nearest town is Ramsey to the north-east. The village stands at the edge of Woodwalton Fen, an area of special scientific interest.
Further north are the earthworks of Woodwalton Castle, a motte-and-bailey castle which formerly held the manor of the parish.
In 1886 a hoard of Roman coins was dug up in the parish.
The civil parish of Wood Walton is spread over a wide area, the main village dissected by the East Coast Main Line. To the north of the village in the area known as "Church End" stands the parish church of St Andrew.
The Church of St Andrew was built in the 13th and 14th centuries and preserves a fine example of later stained glass.
The church has however been costly to maintain and being isolated has been prone to theft, and supported by such a small community. It has now has few services, the parish served by neighbouring churches. St Andrew's is now in the care of the Friends of Friendless Churches, assisted locally by the Friends of St Andrew’s Church Wood Walton, who are assisting care and restoration.