Template:FP-State House, Bermuda
State House, Bermuda
The State House in St George's in Bermuda was the first purpose-built home of the House of Assembly, which then constituted the only chamber of the Parliament of Bermuda. Other than fortifications, it was Bermuda's first stone building.
The State House was used the House of Assembly until 1815, when the capital was moved to Hamilton, since when the State House has served as a Masonic lodge. (Read more)