Logie is a parish in Perthshire that extends into Stirlingshire and Clackmannanshire. The ancient parish extends from Stirlingshire, just north of the county town, into Perthshire and Clackmannanshire detached and then into Clackmannanshire proper. A detached part of Stirlingshire also exists in the Perthshire part. The civil parish however cedes its part in Clackmannanshire proper to Alva so that it no longer enters the main body of that county.
The parish church lies near the tri-point of Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Clackmannanshire detached to the west of Blairlogie. The current church was built in 1805 and extended in 1901; the ruins of its predecessor lie to the north-west.
- Location map: 56°8’55"N, 3°54’17"W
This Perthshire article is a stub: help to improve Wikishire by building it up.