All Saints' Church, Greetwell
The parish church, All Saints, dates back to the 11th century, and was restored in the 19th century. It is a Grade II* listed building. The church is built of limestone. Both the west tower and the font date from the 13th century. On the north side of the apse is an early 13th-century tombstone, inscribed: "Hic Jacet Adanz de London Quandam Rectoristius ecclesiac cujus aizinzae propiehir Deus" There are two ashlar monuments in the apse to Richard Lely, who died 1734 and Anna Lely, died 1733. There is also a marble gravestone in the apse floor to Robert Dalyson, died 1620.
Greetwell Hollow is a former quarry, now a nature reserve managed by the Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust. Greetwell Hollow Quarry is also a 'Site of Special Scientific Interest', on land owned by the Church Commissioners
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|
- National Heritage List 1064023: Greetwell All Saints (Grade II* listing)
- Greetwell in the Domesday Book
- National Heritage List 1017332: Greetwell deserted mediæval village (Scheduled ancient monument entry)
- National Monuments Record: No. 349686 – Greetwell deserted mediæval village
- ‘God’s acres’: the land owned by the Church Commissioners: Who Owns England?