St Mary the Virgin, Bletsoe
|North East Bedfordshire|
Bletsoe is a village in Bedfordshire, England. It is on the A6, and about eight miles north of Bedford. The village has a small park, the former site of Bletsoe Castle and a church. Nearby places are Sharnbrook, Milton Ernest, Riseley, Thurleigh, Odell, Souldrop, and Swineshead. The nearest town to Bletsoe is Rushden, over the border in Northamptonshire.
The parish church is St Mary the Virgin. It contains the St John Chapel (the resting place of Lord St John) and the Sir John St John Memorial (1559).
The small hamlet of Bourne End borders Bletsoe and is part of the civil parish.
| ("Wikimedia Commons" has material|