Roxburgh and Selkirk
Bemersyde House is a historic house by the village.
Nearby a number of scenic spots and places of interest are to be found, including Scott's View, Earlston, Dryburgh and the Wallace Monument on the Bemersyde Estate, and over in Roxburghshire are Smailholm, with the Smailholm Tower, St Boswells, the Eildon Hills, Maxton, and Brotherstone Hill, which marks the county border.
- SCRAN resources on Bemersyde
- Gazetteer for Scotland: Bemersyde House
- Scottish Wildlife Trust: Bemersyde Moss
- Napier University: Algae from Bemersyde, 2006
- Welcome to Scotland: Bemersyde Moss near Melrose
- Scottish Borders Heritage: Bemersyde
- Scottish Borders Heritage: Wallace's Statue, Bemersyde
- Walking Scotland: Dryburgh Abbey to Scott's View, via Bemersyde House and Gardens, and Bemersyde Hill